View Single Post
Old 05.16.2006, 04:02 PM   #17
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
The Sister songs played live since the 90's sound amazing, which tells you how oddly and poorly produced that album was... but that sort of recording asthetic is what defines the band during that time and gives that album and songs alot of character, i must admit that this album took forever for me to grow on because of how weird the balance is, the drums sound very "midrange"-y, the guitars have little "beef" and are very trebley but thats what i've grown to love about this album, as probably my fav. of their albums that feat. more of a straight ahead rock riff action.

lyrically its very good, and is influenced by one of my favorite writers, Philip K. Dick.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|