Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 02:47 AM   #34
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Oh fuck no, definitely, sway. As I said, you cant teach a kid how to feel and what to feel. This is not the debate. At all.

Um, let's take an example, from your post. You taught some kid a metallica riff, out of the blue, for fun, becuase you were both in the same place. That kid went home and did that small rif. Those..three chords, whatever. And just from the satisfaction or whatever it took for that kid to have experienced that, he/she went home and did it a couple times, went "hmm i can do this" and noodled out whatever else was in there for them to play? Meh, Fuck , nobody wants another creed or Anything like that. I gotta wonder what kinda people are instructing this summer camp though. I mean, for easy credits in jr high I took guitar and the teacher let us bring in whatever we wanted. I brought in nirvana, hole, other things. She just wanted to see us enjoy music. I was crap, but I think she was doing whatever possible just to encourage everyone to find enjoyment in music. That I can respect.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|