View Single Post
Old 08.01.2009, 09:59 PM   #298
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Walker
July 31
I don't want to take the time to look back to see if they have played it or not, but does anybody know if they have played Skip Tracer on this tour at all? The reason I asked this is, they played this at the soundcheck for the St. Louis show, and at the time I didn't realize it. My friend who was with me at the STL show filmed the soundcheck on his digital camera and we were watching it, and I remembered that they had played that song, and I couldn't put my finger on what it was still, so I looked the lyrics up and sure enough, it was Skip Tracer. My buddy is working on getting the soundcheck up on YouTube currently. Anyhow, maybe they are going to start playing it soon or something, because when I saw them in Nashville, they soundcheck to Stereo Sanctity, and sure enough, it's become a set staple heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattReader
July 29
Portland setlist:
No Way
Sacred Trickster
Calming The Snake
Stereo Sanctity
Walkin Blue
Poison Arrow
Anti-Orgasm
Malibu Gas Station
Skip Tracer
Antenna
Leaky Lifeboat
Massage The History
Silver Rocket
encore 1:
What We Know
PCH
encore 2:
Shadow Of A Doubt
Death Valley '69
Awesome show. It felt like it was 900 degrees inside even with the fans on.
and....
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginald
July 26
Nothing off Washington Machine either ?

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|