View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 09:47 AM   #56
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
they aint fair because they aint true. zero reason to believe her and she did not go to the authorities and get dna evidence at the time. she waits until now, when there's no way to definitively prove it, to make the accusations. she's a fucking LIAR.

jesus christ. You are fairly clueless when it comes to how society and the police deal with rape. There are hundreds and hundreds, if not THOUSANDS, of "rape kits' that are never analyzed for DNA, never actually used to investigate a rape case. Small towns cannot afford tgo do it, large cities get backlogged with what they consider "real" crimes, like murder, and marijuana possession.

it is easy to blame the person who is the victim. Fuck Michael Gira whether or not he did this. who gives a shit about HIM? he can take care of himself. What makes you or anyone think that any women or man benefits by claiming someone raped them? It is that exact cynicism that allows rapists to get away with shit or so long.