View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 09:40 AM   #55
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
1 in 5 women are sexually assaulted by the time they reach age 25. 1 in 20 men are sexually assaulted by the time they reach 25. (and that is a CONSERVATIVE estimate by the National Institute of Health in USA)

How can anything that comes from the brain behind Swans surprise anyone? I assumed that dude Gira was a nihilistic prevert of some sort. I mean, have you guys ever actually LISTENED to Swans???

Did not surprise me, just like it was not surprising to know that David Bowie was into boning "jailbait" groupies (because of his tiny little pecker. a full grown vagina was too overwhelming for David Bowie).