Thread: do u smok????
View Single Post
Old 06.01.2006, 05:30 PM   #29
i'm a guitar
empty page

i'm a guitar ain't too shabbyi'm a guitar ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
Having 10+ years with both tobacco and the other, I will agree that music sounds different. One particular case in point: "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd on DSOTM, there is a lead guitar that comes in around the middle of the song that I had never noticed until listening to it high. I've found it's easier to isolate a particular instrument when smoked up. Plus your mind acts differently than normal, so you absorb your senses differently (sound, for one). I've had to give up the green due to work *tear* but I must say that one of the best things to do while high is listen to music. That and watch movies from the 70's (duuuude...you know you'd have to be high to notice that...they put it in there for us...).
coming back.......you know what i mean,,,,,,,the ```ghost```melodies`` u realize.........melodies that doesnt come from the normal usual ``piece`` of sound of,for example, a hit in a string
sounds have many parts,,if u listen closely,, reeeeaally paying attention u will see, there`s the `body` of the sound, and things (other sounds) before and after the body,,,but the body smetimes cover the othrs cuz they`re weak
when i`m,,, (u???) `potted` stoned...i can hear easier and easily these (i call them this) ghost sounds
= the details..........
and the sense of rythm changes too
bye