View Single Post
Old 01.03.2012, 04:47 PM   #20
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
is that something he does regularly? he was supposed to play here on a sly and robbie tour about three years ago and..... everyone else was there

Not necessarily but I see you also were caught up in that failed Sly and Robbie tour from 2008.. it happened to me in 2005 and 2009 as well.. I think he just has a bad agent and plays shows with bad promoters who don't understand the complexities of making travel arrangements for international artists yo

With reggae shows ALWAYS know the promoter and if it is not somebody legit and consistent don't bother, there are sure to be cancellations.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|