View Single Post
Old 04.22.2015, 05:50 PM   #6724
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Personally I'd like Bayern to meet Barcelona in the semis, so we can see how they deal with each other over two legs, rather than in the slightly artificial intensity of a final.

oh, yes!! i didn't think about that... that would be great.

but if that's the case then let juve beat real. i can't stand to see cronaldo's punchable face in a final.

true what you said about the quality of monaco's attack. still, seemed razor-thin margins to me at times. but yes, lewandowski/suárez they're not.

the ping-pong bayern did yesterday was insane-- and very effective this time. what does it take for them to make it work? is it just psychology? they truly baffle me. when they work they work fantastic and when they fail they're just stuck in the mud. zero or hero-- no midway. what's the key?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|