View Single Post
Old 08.16.2008, 11:23 AM   #21
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
dude, the blood brothers and glassjaw are pretty terrible despite the vocalisr.

totally agree with black eyes

i actually like tim harrington as a vocalist/frontman. hes exciting to watch, funny, and overall entertaining. i know im gonna get shit for this but i love les savy fav's earlier records. i really think inches is phenomenal. great artsy fartsy punk with great rhythms and riffs. that last records was a fucking joke though. and it wasnt harrington's fauly, it was the band's fault. the music was fucking boring. all the creativity from the earlier records was nowhere in sight.

my pics:
mission of burma (not terrible, but for some reason i just found the vocals to be boring ahd plain for a band that is anything but boring and plain)
cryptopsy (the most technically over the top and impressive death metal band ever, and my favorite for the first three records, but they have a new vocalist every record, and the dude never has time to find his place within the band)
boredoms.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................just okidiing

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|