View Single Post
Old 05.09.2014, 11:20 PM   #37591
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
let's all be very proud of me. had the sleaziest guy at the bar tonight. he tried to hold my hand while i was giving him back his change, kept ordering drinks even though he still had a full beer, kept seeking contact, told me that he "wants me". felt the most uncomfortable in a long time and was very scared/didnt want to talk to him or even look at him but managed to kick him out. thanks to espresso on an empty stomach and the adrenaline from kicking him out for giving me the best feeling in the world, that is the feeling of being a though bitch that can handle STUFF.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|