View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 06:17 PM   #15
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
I've heard the wallons don't want to pay social welfare for the flemish (and/or vice versa)
If the country split, it's gonna be a mess. Don't know how it will affect the EU..

Are you very attached to your country as it is now?

I wouldn't say I am VERY attached to my country but yeah, I certainly don't want it to split ! All I'm trying to say is that people shouldn't worry about that because it's practically impossible that it happens and even if it does, it wouldn't happen overnight. They said the same thing about 3 or 4 years ago and they even did a fake breaking news report called "Bye Bye Belgium" (it's on youtube I think) saying that the country had split but I don't really feel that the situation's worse right now... But we sure are in a political mess these days, it was voting day today so I guess we'll see.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|