View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 05:25 PM   #32
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Just to clear one point up, in the post you quoted I used the word 'music' rather than 'lyrics' precisely because my point applied to the two things. I agree with what you're saying - I was taking to a saxophonist/songer I know who plays covers in bars and he was moaning that even with very well-known songs, the audience don't recognise the tune; they only recognise the track at all when the vocals start. I guess that's a very casual music fan, but it sort of ties in with your point.

ok, sorry, it's just that a lot of the time when people say music they're really only refering to the lyrics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Thanks. You should copy n paste this onto the FOrtean Times forum - they have about a million sections and sub-sections, you'll get feedback there, I'm sure.

really? do you think this counts as fourtean terrirtory?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|