View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 10:58 PM   #127
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
you're ignore listed, khchris(original). so cheer up because i'll never go "P-S-Y-C-H-O" on you ever again. Talk about "no life"...you're still going off on that "C in Cake" shit? For like the tenth time now! What a freak! I barely have the time anymore for this board, let alone your silly mind games.

your writing is not as hot as I suspect you would like to think & you routinely abuse the quote function. In fact, most people here annoyingly do. Since khchris mused about how many people I had on my ignore list, here are the posters (so far) that just can't cut the mustard:

Laila
Lethrneck4
createsounds
dietzer123
khchris(original)
AssBlaster
Kursty

I'd also like to add that none of these people have ever shared anything of note. Lethrneck4 has shared material (after being called out on this very point by me), but it was stuff I already had. Laila shared her (the following edit of an additional adjective is in caps because I see Laila posted right after this message) DUMB little movie once. The ignore list provides for a great solution for removing these flaming leeches from my ass.

Fear of A Black Planet is the best PE record; I agree, schizophrenicroom, but Pet Sounds not only doesn't suck, it's one of the top 100 best records that exists.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|