View Single Post
Old 09.30.2013, 06:26 AM   #194
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
The new masters uncover layers of sonic awesomeness that were, until now, buried in pop production. Minimal though it may have been, the pop element chopped In Utero off at the foreskin. I'm glad we're all getting a chance to hear the album for the first time again.

Probably one of the boldest, most powerful, most challenging, and hardest rocking albums ever made. I prefer the 2013 mix to Albini's original. I'm going to have to purchase the whole goddamn box ....

Sorry- someone drove by, blasting the instantly recognizable riff from "School" (live) and I had to take it in.

Anyway, I'm 'bout to spend a hundred bucks on a shit ton of (relatively... Kind of) new Nirvana.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|