View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 10:53 AM   #208
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Man what an awesome show! It was really great. Better than the time I saw them in San Diego HoB. SY were clearly having fun, and so were we. I was up in the front a little to the right of Lee (my right). I got lots of pictures, and video. I'm not sure how the audio on those vids sound though. I got a shirt and grabbed the setlist, I took a picture with Steve, and got him and Lee to sign my magazine. I feel like such an idiot though, because I forgot my sharpie and had to bring in this shitty pen that I found in the car. I bought an Awsome Color CD and got them all to sign the insert. Allison, the drummer, was really nice. Pictures will be up soon.