View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 07:13 PM   #7
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
Hot Snakes "Audit In Progress" is also really good. I dont think RFTC are as great as Drive Like Jehu and Hot Snakes.

The bass player from Hot Snakes has a band called Beehive and the Barracudas or something like that. I've only heard a few tracks but they were really good.

Yank Crimes is one of my favourite albums ever but I still haven't gotten around to picking up the first Drive Like Jehu album.

Also check out ROCKET FROM THE TOMBS, the band ROCKET FROM THE CYRPT got there name from. They are a Cleveland punk band whose members went on to form Pere Ubu and The Dead Boys.