View Single Post
Old 08.19.2009, 11:53 AM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
Woah, people actually say that? Morons..

I think it's probably a SIGN of drug addiction, just ike it is for alcoholism, but there are other symptoms that you have to have. I bascially think of weed and alcohol as about the same, except I guess alcohol is worse for you.

I guess you could make those comparisons with alcohol, but that supposes that alcohol is also a drug. I would define a drug as being pharmaceutical or synthetic. Things which occur in their natural state may not necessarily be safe (i'm think poisonous plants or jimson weed which fucks up the mind) but they are not necessarily drugs.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|