Thread: minimal living
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2018, 05:38 PM   #8
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
to go deeper, I'm not doing any of this for financial reasons. We budget well, and don't over spend. I read lots of financial stuff and that's not what this is about. What I'm talking about is issues with my own personality I want to shake. I'm pretty obsessive. So I can't buy one CD by a band I like... I need to buy everything they've recorded. And then that becomes stupid to me because the majority of it is on Spotify which I already have access to. It's that way of just feeling a need to kind of have THINGS that for whatever reason emotionally make me feel like I SHOULD have to ... I don't know? Prove soemthing? Like "hey look what a big fan I am! I bought all this shit." I'd like to just stop be a collector of anything - which has nothing to do with money, and mroe so with just wanting my psyche to be cool with not needing physical things to present myself. If any of this makes sense?