View Single Post
Old 03.21.2018, 03:57 PM   #3681
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
3 things:

1. I know you are a Trumpist. (I swear I'm not saying that condescendingly.)

2. I'm seriously going to look up the points that you have made, to see if they stand up to scrutiny. (Forgive me, but we are in the post-truth era.)

3. I've never owned a cell phone. (I know, right?)

I'm really not a "Trumpist", but it seems that if you don't agree with the "resistance", that is how you get labelled, because that mindset seems to be incapable of thinking beyond 1-2, on off, red blue. And this board has a problem with Russian agents, like the nameless one.

It is difficult to always express this through the internet, but just because I bring up an idea or piece of information doesn't mean I endorse it or support it necessarily - I am capable of thinking about an abstract idea without it consuming me. That seems to make you guilty in the eyes of the "resistance".

The whole fake news thing is a joke, the people screaming FAKE NEWS won't even acknowledge someone like Noam Chomsky or Alfred MCCoy-its not like the CIA stopped coordinating the media suddenly! the people screaming FAKE NEWS in many cases are those who have produced most of it, like the New York Times!

The "resistance" is screaming "fascist" but they use and pay for all the tools of the fascists and endorse the cashless, totalitarian society. They are fucking pod people. Their obsession with Amazon is destroying the country. Nevermind Amazon's preferential treatment and classified business from the Feds, which would be called fascism under any definition.

But what is really going on? In NY State, "liberal" Andrew Cuomo has put into a place a surveillance system so you are constantly being tracked moving around NY State. He wants to put a tracking system on the streets of Manhattan to toll us for going up and down our own city streets.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|