View Single Post
Old 05.27.2014, 07:51 PM   #50
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
@guest same with Canada. FUCK these idiots who want to put that shit on the packages and make the prices absolutely ridiculous. Absolutely disturbing. I don't mind the fact that people can't smoke in bars (it should be the place's choice) but let me smoke anywhere outside, as Toronto is even starting to prohibit patio smoking now. The worst.

I know exactly what I'm doing to my body. It's not good (it's not awful either unless you go HAM as fuck), but fuck it, nothing makes me feel as good as smoking a dart (what we call them in Canada). I have made my best friends through smoking and had the best conversations while smoking. It just puts me in a great place. Like it's been stated above, it's not like alcohol is good for you either, but they don't put this shit on beer cans. If you are in control of your smoking, drinking or any substance intake, then you will be fine.

My parents seem to think that social smoking is more common now than it was when they were at uni in the 80s. Barely any of their friends social smoked, but now literally 75% of my friends social smoke.

THANK GOD FOR CHILLERETTES

Oh, and BTW I love smoking Belmont's

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|