View Single Post
Old 12.08.2009, 11:55 AM   #200
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
yep...great night.... the encores were worth the ticket price alone.. great to catch up with folk that i havent seen in ages.... fucking jammers in the venue tho..oversold???? possibly7...

also why the fuck do i have to be the one at sy gigs with some guy bellowing in my ear throughout the whole show "play bull in the heather,........" dragging his knuckles on the ground... cmon please stop! and i have to agree with semperet with his point entirely.....

the crowd were totally dead and that i believe led to a fairly lacklustre middle part of the set.... as for the racist remark.... you can have an arsehole in any nationality..thats not racist thats just being aan arsehole! finding a racist conontation out of that speaks more for the accuser thaqn the accusee.... anyhoo..... i found a lot of the crownd were more interested in watching the crowd than sy..thats dublin for you and the cooler than thou gig going people..... those who gave a shit about the gig loved it...me included!