View Single Post
Old 05.10.2010, 05:45 PM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
I would think for this reason that this is actually a perfect forum for that question. You can't see a solution if you're part of the problem.

Well, in my case I predominantly buy classical albums, which don't have an existence outside of the album format, so there's really very little to say on that. The Classical market is thriving very healthily, and hasn't really been affected by the atrophy of the rest of the industry. Although studios are looking more towards former soviet bloc countries to record newer stuff a lot of the time (though Germany picks up quite a bit as well).

Otherwise, I buy dance compilations or second-hand albums. I don't really know this world where the album's dying. So yeah, I'm probably part of some demographic. The demographic that doesn't care about singles, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|