View Single Post
Old 03.02.2007, 09:53 AM   #24
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
The question was about influence. Are you going to sit there and be willfully ignorant?

LET'S GET REAL, SNOWFLAKE. It was The Beatles that transformed the world enough to even allow a band like The Velvet Underground to ever get any fans. It was The Beatles that set the stage for the counter-culture and spread its message to a mass audience that became the counter-culture generation. Yeah, sure, they failed, they became yuppies or whatever, but the seed was still planted by the The Beatles. Not by Chuck Berry, not by Elvis, not Dylan, not by your favorite '60s garage band, not by The Kinks, not by The Rolling Stones or Grateful Dead. I don't have time to elucidate upon the obvious, and I'm writing here in a general way, but it was The Beatles that made Sonic Youth even possible.

Let me get this straight. Everytime porkmarras leads an immature directive against me by starting bullshit topics you're going to side with him in spite of the facts?

OK, so I guess the truth really has nothing to do with it, then?
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|