Thread: BORAT!
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2006, 06:02 AM   #69
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
It's strange that we got all the Ali G shit over here round abouts the same time as the UK, which was years ago - America were late on the up take and didn't get it til years later, if at all. But now the USA have Borat and I haven't seen a single thing on it other than on this board. I wanna see it!

America wasn't "late on the up take"...he's just not as funny as other american comedians. i can name 10 american comedians who are much more clever and funny than Sasha Cohen, who is now the most overrated comedian around.

but then again, i didn't find Napolean Dynamite the least bit funny either. maybe i'm just harder to please and more critical than others?
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|