Thread: Good Vibrations
View Single Post
Old 10.06.2006, 04:35 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I do not have a functioning cassette deck, or else I would ahve been all over that cuz I got so much choice music! ha ha! for real though. I love making mix tapes. it has been a couple of years though...

I got to give some surprising kudos to porkmarras
I really enjoy having a somewhat unstable personality who actually aprticipates in most of the threads and discussion. I may disagree with him a lot but it keeps it spicy.

my main man shentov , bulgarian sonic lifer supreme, who i wish wold post here more, but i am sure he is busy.

!@#$% is always there to lay down some musical tidbits, which is cool as fuck. plus it seems his musical tastes are closer to my own than others here.

CHOUT because I like going to is website and listening to his crazy music.

Most everyone here is fucking allright with me, even haydensache, because I remember what I was like at 16 and it is truly not much different from him, except for the sexual orientation. ha!

kegmama is quite honestly the voice of reason around here many a times.

There are way too many who contribute and help me find new abnds and help me think about older bands in newer ways and open my ears up a bit to stuff I had dismissed from back in the day.

plus i love everyone's sonic youth concert updates and their pics and setlists.

sonic youth is the greatest fucking band i the history of rock n roll.

as for the real world. My girlfriend elizabeth is wonderful and funny and smart and crazy and sexy as all hell and I am very lucky to know her.

SONIC LIFE!