Thread: Good Vibrations
View Single Post
Old 10.05.2006, 06:43 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
On the board there are too many people I would like to say nice things about, but I'm going to pick out one who I don't publicly praise all that often - Moshe is one of the people who makes this board tick. There is so much SY-related stuff that I would have missed without him highlighting it that it's ridiculous.

In the world outside, I have a friend called Sally, who is in her sixties, and has for the last twenty-five years been like a second mother to me. I'm not the only one to have benefitted from her kindness, there are countless others who she has loved and cared for over the years, as a foster mother, as a social worker, and just as a good friend. She is a truly wonderful person.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|