View Single Post
Old 12.10.2015, 06:26 PM   #21
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I never partake in "RIP" threads when the deceased is someone I strongly disliked (although I'll sure make an exception when Cheney and Rumsfeld die), but this particular thread is making me sick to my stomach. Compliments and tributes to Stone Temple Pilots, the act that EMBODIES one of the moments in rock music when everything went to SHIT? On THIS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I never liked Ten. Stupid name, stupid cover, bad songs.

And I never thought I'd agree with you 100% (restrain yourself from posting a

reply, though). That egregiously unlistenable "Black" tune should be banned for all eternity on account of being a grandiloquent vomitive whine written by, targeted to and beloved by oligophrenics.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|