View Single Post
Old 06.15.2010, 11:23 PM   #10
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
I want you to think of that great quotation that it's not the politician that brings the right to vote, it is the soldier; it is not the poet that brings free speech, it is the soldier; it is not the journalist that brings free expression, it is the soldier. So I want you to help me create a new atmosphere in our country, an atmosphere where we back and revere and support our military.

yeah. no hypocrisy there.

so he admits about 30 years later that soldiers murdering catholics simply because they felt like it was wrong, but he has no problem with what the troops are doing now in afghanistan? no, those murderers are all heroes! that makes him "not all bad?".

no.

he wants a "smaller more efficient state". he wants to privatise and cut public spending. he's a neo liberal actor/manager whose going to smile and do the pr as he shifts the price of the recession onto the backs of the poor, who will have to pay for it. and at the same time he blames us for being "irresponsible" and not "contributing" but just "taking" from society.

its free market capitalism/neo liberalism that have created the nightmarish poverty and isolated consumer self interest as relegion that multi millionaire tories profit off and now try to blame on some sort of moral failing of the poor.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|