View Single Post
Old 08.24.2012, 06:49 PM   #34672
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Feeling a sense of accomplishment. At work (midcentury modern and machine age vintage furniture place) today, I finished a project I have been working on in spare moments at the shop. An industrial stainless steel pie safe from an institutional kitchen (formerly wall-mounted in its previous life) we got a few weeks ago is now given a new lease on life. I cleaned it up, removed all the dried paint splatters from aeons ago that were all over it, cleaned off decades of filth, removed a non-functioning and toxic light fixture from the interior, mounted and wired a new light fixture inside and put it up on vintage hairpin legs to make this medical/industrial BEAUTY of a console for some lucky bastard who comes in the store. I hope I get to deliver this, because I want to see the kind of home this goes in.

Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|