View Single Post
Old 11.26.2017, 08:27 PM   #26
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wim
I don't really need the deluxe treatment, especially now almost everything has been reissued. But inspiration from records a la "The Secret History of Pavement vol 1" - would be nice. A sort of rarities/outtakes/bsides/jams compilation from a certain era. 1LP at a time, with discarded artwork/pictures from that era.

Or just the continuation of the SYR series, but more as an archival series. I always prefer a record with a clear theme, rather than random compilations such as The Destroyed Bedroom.. (Though that one has Blink..)

If SY needs help in compiling, I could help with that. :-D

Is the “Secret History of Pavement” thing just the second disc of the 2000s reissues, released on its own? Like, Slanted & Enchanted: Luxe & Reduxe” disc 2, “Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain: LA’s Desert Origins” disc 2, etc.?

I’d rather just have both discs. Projects that are started should be completed.

I’d take what you’re suggesting over nothing, but I’d much rather get a big lovely gatefold cover and 34-page book about Sister with all the demos, b-sides, unreleased tracks, jams, etc. from the album tacked on to a remastered version of the album.

I’d be less pissed if they had made it through Sister before they stopped.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|