View Single Post
Old 11.21.2016, 12:22 PM   #73
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Yeah Batman Begins is like Year One and the first few issues of Long Halloween. Dark Knight is like the rest of Long Halloween and Killing Joke.

Yerp. And ...Rises was like Dark Knight Returns + Knightfall + No Man's Land. God but they did a great job of reinvisioning the source material for the screen.

Quote:
Anyway, got you on the magic thing. You might like some of the recent Guardians/etc stuff coming out. Star Lord, Gamora, maybe even that new Thanos comic? I haven't read any of it so can't comment one way or the other.

I read the rebooted Guardians 2008 vol.1 over the summer (with Iron Man). It was good. I like Guardians and I hope to get my hands on the other volumes.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|