View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 08:08 PM   #31
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
If people say that they are not going to download the album it's not to make a fucking "statement." Why would someone lie? I think you are pretty wrong on that one khchris.....I think you might be assuming a little bit to much there. For me, I know that I want to hear it for the first time as they intended for it to sound and not on some shitty mp3. A lot of us like to wait! It's shouldn't be that hard to believe......this is a SY fan forum.

Um...you know, you can download WAV files.

I also said "majority", not all.

Most SY fans are too easy to predict. All you have to do is understand that everything they say or do is for a specific reason and not because it's who they are. But maybe "who they are" are people they want to be perceived but not.

Everyone here downloads songs on the internet, I've had debates about the culture of downloading music. And now, all of a sudden, these same "fans" who procaim downloaded music is "the wave of the future" are now "closing their eyes" and avoiding the "Sonic Youth-Rather Ripped" search bar?

Please.

I don't know if people downloaded the entire album, but I'm wiling to bet EVERY SINGLE SY FAN HERE that downloads music that supports the advancement of digital media and downloaded music in particular, HAS infact done a search for Rather Ripped and probably has downloaded a track or two.

Remember: people can say whatever they want, but what you have to do is look at the big picture. The big picture is this: majority of the fans here support "file sharing" and "downloading music" and do it on a daily basis.

These same fuckers are trying to play "angel fan" and say they have not downloaded any tracks and are "waiting"???

Bullshit, I just call all you liars out, MF'ers.

Too easy...too easy.

Look: don't bitch & complain about people "talking about the album" because some asshole posted the yousendit link to download the album.

Because some of you guys who complained are the same hypocrites who download albums that you never bought.

Don't be a hypocrite.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|