View Single Post
Old 02.03.2014, 05:40 PM   #36905
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
One time I ate some mushrooms, those kind, with some bbq chips and a Dr Pepper. Don't ask why. Anyway, I suddenly puked them ALL up right after eating them. I had to make a split game-time decision, spit them out and lose my last 1/8. I could let the puke out or keep it in my mouth and swallow it. I swallowed it. I took THREE full swallows to get all that mushroom/bbq chip/dr pepper broth down. The trip later was epic, I'd say worth it.

Heh.....luckily I've never vomited on shrooms thank god. However 2c-e is a different story. Vomitted, went into my friends room and listened to electricity for like....what seemed a long time....and watched the sea of colors on my blanket crash into each other like waves....wow.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|