View Single Post
Old 10.17.2012, 10:04 AM   #105
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Dude, no one cares about your awesome acoustic versions of our favorite songs. So if what I prefer your version of "No Way" to the Eternal version? Who gives a shit that you're a brilliant player and I love listening to your stuff? I assure you, not one single person on the board gives a toss that you've devoted endless hours to SY in order to create a thrilling one-of-a-kind experience. Get a life.

I'm not necessarily defending him but if he wants to do covers/interpretations there shoudln't be any issue with that... geez, and how does this rant you rave on about make you any better? ... you are a sad whiney SY fan that needs to take your own advice, getting a life.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|