View Single Post
Old 01.28.2007, 06:52 PM   #21
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I used to like prindle's writings more I suppose. Occasionally his reviews are just filled with some unrelated and nonsensical garbage that is supposed to be funny, but instead it's just tiresome to read all that. Maybe he's just imprisoned by his style of writing and can't come up with anything else.
Or he does that because he has a large fan base and he can get away with it. Most of the time he's good read though...

Oh, I can't even remember the album titles of many of the records I own, listing them would be ridiculous. Plus I don't think you're really entitled to list top 73 albums if you only own around 330 of them. 330 means quite narrow variety of music.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|