View Single Post
Old 06.30.2008, 05:12 PM   #4199
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I'm 1/4 Irish, and it's definitely something that people admire (well not admire, but "like" I guess) in America. Not sure why, though. Ireland is romanticized here, I think. Pubs and accents and greenery and Ulysses and whatnot.

Alcohol tolerance...

Wow, strange. I have had people (Americans) tell me that they are Irish before, and then expect me to be all like "oh wow, how exotic" or something, ha ha ha ha. Maybe it is exotic for Americans, it certainly gives you more history than just being plain old American. But i always just think "You are an american, you were born in America, you were raised in America and educated in America, you are an American, deal with it"
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|