View Single Post
Old 05.26.2014, 10:37 AM   #43
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I love these, on reds they're quite nice, as if the overwhelmingly steep pricing means that you don't get raped by pictures of gangrenous feet. for example I've currently got the psycho grandma one. recent others include the toilet filled with blood and piss, as well as the baby in the oxygen mask. oh shit just realised psycho grandma is actually a stroke victim, according to the packets she can't speak but still somehow manages to offer a quote attempting to dissuade others from smoking....

this country's approach to smoking simply bewilders me. I mean we're on the verge of banning it in the melbourne cbd, at uni it is now only permitted in those little glass boxes and pricing is going up what, 12.5% every two months or something if I remember correctly. and what people don't seem to understand is that if it's smoking now, then alcohol is next, and if australians went without so much as a single fucking beer for like one whole day I'm pretty sure the entire country would implode. socially speaking it's pretty much inarguable (disclaimer: no proof) that alcohol within the context of a group is exponentially more destructive than smoking, and yet it is on those grounds that we primarily make a case for the banning of smoking. then there's the dementia, the organ failure, the utter fucking idiocy of people when intoxicated, and indeed the very fact that alcohol itself IS A CARCINOGEN.

I don't even know anymore. I'm just going to be laughing though when all the pubs get turned into teahouses. then watch shit hit the fan, baby.

HA! I'm currently smoking a pack with said 'psycho grandma' featured on the pack...

I'm with you on those draconian measures the government keeps implementing. When I first started going out, smoking was still allowed in pubs, clubs and some restaurants. You would go see a band and had to negotiate going to and from the bar to get a beer without getting accidently poked by an errant ciggy. There were some smoke filled places where you could get away with lighting up a joint too... The good ol' days, I suppose..

I can understand banning smoking in enclosed spaces - not everyone wants to hang out/work in a haze of smoke. But it's getting ridiculous now. I just hope they leave the beer gardens and outside sections of pubs/clubs alone.

It's hard to defend cigarettes, but as long as they're still a legal product - you gotta give people who decide to partake some slack...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|