View Single Post
Old 05.30.2020, 01:43 PM   #43031
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Congrats to your daughter, Bytor!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
City of Nederland : )

On behalf of the country of Nederland I offer you my well meant congratulations to you and your daughter. Too bad for her and her fellow school mates the ceremony has to take place in these circumstances, and no party I suppose

The city scrolled all the graduates Senior pictures on the city hall sign, a welcomed gesture during these unusual days!

No party like we planned to have today, it was going to be a blowout with lots of friends and family! Instead, tomorrow we’re opting for small scale celebration with a few family members......it will be our last crawfish boil of the season!

Last nights graduation went off without hitch. Well, one girl collapsed due to heat exhaustion, but she quickly recovered. As we sat socially distant and watched the kids receive their diplomas with excitement for the future ahead of them, it was eerie to check social media and see all the stories of the protest taking place. For our younger generation, I hope this isn’t the wave of things to come!

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|