Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.13.2020, 01:16 AM   #36
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I find it odd that the Texas UIL (University Interscholastic League) would cancel the State High School Basketball tournament in San Antonio, yet most public school districts have plans for schools to start back next week???

I don’t understand the logic of not sitting in the stands watching a game, but it’s okay for our kids to sit in class? Most school districts have canceled all sporting practices and extracurricular activities, citing travel as one of the reasons. However, it’s somehow permissible for students to ride the bus?

It’s probably a good thing school will be in session next week, it should help bring a bit of normalcy to these chaotic times.

100% TRUTH: I don’t know a single person suffering from coronavirus. What about you or your neighbors and coworkers?? It’s important to keep these facts in mind when sifting through hysteria driven news.

YES - people will get sick and some will die and this is tragic, however, today, we don’t personally know of any!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|