View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 09:59 PM   #95
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
first and foremost:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
no i logged in because habte selassie isn't deserving of being harassed on the same point over and over

thank you. sincerely.. I have been getting way to much shit for this for literally too many years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
no, you ass, i wanted a reply, from him, not you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k

he always has an answer to the charge of his whiteness, so we shall wait and see what he posts.

here I come.. whoa.. shuudiddwadiddidily whoa.. seen

Quote:
wow, good job bringing up the same interesting and provocative thing about him that has come up on a regular basis,for years. you win the gold metal in beating a dead horse

seriously.
Quote:

if it gets any worse i'm going to start acting jamaican in protest, and yuh no wan see man when he yaaaard out
Quote:
go and fetch me mi peanut punch babylon pussyhole

easy I iyah lyon.. cool and calm pon the scene every time, seen? (and the correct term there would be "pussy-clot")
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

perhaps, my man the I' mon can answer for himself with more tact than you, rudeboy.

yes I I-dren, give thanks kingmon, maximum raspect to all the heartical I-ses.
Quote:
how would i have known, i havent been here for years.
i find it really curious thats all.
i didnt even know it had been mentioned before, but that makes it even more curious.
i have brought it up before, indeed, but i had no answer.
while glice is naturally gifted at cuntness, therefore somehow entitled, wellcharge just takes everything way too seriously.

My sister, I honestly don't understand all the fuss. Yes, I am a white guy from Los Angeles, but I am also a 100% original Rastafari, Tewahedo Orthodox convert, Ethiopian Orthodox Parish School of Religion Instructor named Habte Selassie. Do you think eldery, well-respected Ethiopian clerics pass out African names like handshakes? Do you think those ranking big dread teach everyone to play the heartical nyabinghi (which is construed, "death to all white oppressors") drum?

I-man EARNED the stripes to claim my titles, and none of y'all as silly as you want to be folks can take them from me. Those who have eyes to see, have seen and are quite respectful. If it is in ignorance, now you know, and in the future we will see if you are like the others who are simply hating what they can't believe, which is odd for a bunch of supposedly open-minded indie/artistic folks like SYG.

also:
Quote:
i'd like to know if suchfriends realises he's white.

In case you weren't aware:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
. To be overly conscious of a person's racial identity, and in fact draw an unnecessary amount of attention to it, is racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
yeah but he has the almighty omnipotence of god's infinite compassion on his side so its not like he needs your help, mere mortal.

props. that was so funny, I broke out in hysterical laughter on the bus when I read it. (not sarcastic)
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
11. Thou shalt not question white men in tradional African garb.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|