View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 04:39 PM   #17
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
show me heavier than the riff Lennon plays during Happiness is a Warm Gun...the whole White Album for that matter...yeah, the whole thing.

express please to me what is heavier than the Kill Time moog...than the interplay of the guitars during the Kotton Krown bridge or The Spawl outro, than the moments to the Expressway outro, than the orgasmic release during the lead-in to The Diamond Sea outro...

demonstrate heavier than the Velvet Underground Sister Ray express...than the aural assualt of European Son...

Coltrane...the whole discography, sessions list, & concert chronology...please explain what music is heavier

explain to me heavier than the thunderous force of Rotten's words grabbing your mind via kicking your hindquarters and the Pistols music seizing your heart.

please elucidate on what is possibly heavier (in the most visceral sense of the word) than The Jesus Lizard live on stage? Even The Stooges in the day might lose that imaginary battle of the bands on any given night...the only thing heavier would be maybe early Sonic Youth or Hendrix during '68-'69. And yeah, I've seen Crash Worship. Nutty frenzy, but, I'm talking bands with real compositions.

enlighten me as to heavier than Robert Johnson singing and playing from way inside your soul...

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|