View Single Post
Old 12.26.2013, 09:24 PM   #114
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
so I am good to go if i am leaving the states on 17th february and my passport is valid til 1st of march?

(sorry, it's 6:40 am and I've been awake all night watching covert affairs and eating sausages, my head is very slow and i get easily confused rn)

either way: thank you for reading up on it

edit: it confuses me cause for me what you wrote sounds like my passport would only have to be valid for the duration of my stay, but in the link you posted mexico (as well as germany) is on the list and you wrote that they'd need an additional 6 months?

No, you're good to go. It's actually a list of exceptions to the six months rule. No need to worry any further. My post was a bit confusing. Sorry about that. I'll try to articulate better next time. May you enjoy your trip to the land of the free.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|