View Single Post
Old 06.22.2006, 04:00 AM   #1
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously...I wish I could honestly describe in words what tonight meant to me... I have been a very sparse poster and avid reader of these forums for nearly 5-6 years, and have seen several fellow Oklahomans come and go, all wondering like me why you guys have not played here in so long. The asnwers are obvious, it is Oklahoma...

I have been going to shows at the Cain's Ballroom for 11+ years, and it has easily become my favorite venue to see any show at. Tonight you guys fulfilled a seriously LOOOONG-running fantasy of mine, and I (and I am sure many, many others) sure as hell damn well appreciate it. I hope you all had a good time playing at our historic venue, and will consider it another stop on any forthcoming tours. Seeing my favorite band at my favorite venue tonight is something I will never, never forget...I do feel sorry for some of the areas left out on this tour, but it is about time we got our chance...

Sorry for the sappy sentiment...it just meant that damn much!

For all of you that like highlights and rundowns...this is gonna suck for you...but best I can do after a long drive and sleep deprivation....

Basically, most of new album minus a few tracks...Schizo, 100%, Eric's Trip, Pattern Rec, PCH, Brother James, and last but certainly not least...SHAKING HELL!!! (of course not in this order...but best you are gonna get from me right now!)

Thanks Again!!

See you in Dallas!
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|