View Single Post
Old 03.07.2020, 02:13 PM   #61
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Damn man. That’s kinda mean.

What the hell is he even doing?? First off, imagine taking that post to heart and attacking me on a personal level for it. His life can't possible be that dull, right?? Secondly, that dude is a creepy washed up man who has actually:

1. Complimented me on my hip hop knowledge several times before
2. Hit on me when I was a teenager, calling me attractive and obsessing with my looks

He also has no idea how I look anymore since I haven't posted my pic in a decade. I'm not surprised that he's curious about my dating life though, yikes.

The Depeche Mode singer was a sex icon in his early days.. so even though we look nothing alike atm, finding a slight resemblance to him isn't gonna crush my feelings.

Anyway, let that creepy grandpa be an obsessive stalker, and hold a grudge for a teenager on a forum rejecting him a decade ago, I guess. Pretty sure I wasn't even in my 20's at the time.. so yeah.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|