Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2019, 11:37 AM   #612
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Elon Musk has said Brexit was the reason why he's chosen to have a Tesla factory in Berlin over the U.k. That's another company who's investment has been moved to somewhere else because of Brexit. Along with Dyson, Nissan and the rest.

Really turned out great hasn't it.
nissan yes, but i thought that dyson had moved to singapore for other reasons (taxes? global reach? i forget. i think the move was planned pre-brexit.)

as for tesla to berlin, interesting move, because german car manufacturers are probably his #1 competition (or potential ally, depends). i mean, germans really know how to make cars. tesla is great at making batteries— cars not so much really, hype aside. and germans have not made big moves toward electric yet.

im trying to reconnect my brain to the global information networks right now so a sincere thanks for posting this (use dr. mc coy’s voice) stimulant.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|