View Single Post
Old 06.15.2015, 11:57 AM   #38959
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Same here. But, in our office situation, it sets me up for some bad things. I can't produce the kinds of things my colleagues can, in the office we're partners with, because I have to do it all--they specialize. For example, they have writers and editors, people who write the stories and others who dream up the story ideas, assign, edit, etc. I have to do both. In a way, it's easier, but in a way, I feel like it's tougher because I have to do more, I have to worry about it all, whereas my partners only have to worry about their small part of the puzzle. So, they can go, "Look at everything our office produced. What did you do?", and I feel, well, inferior, because my output isn't as big or interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
thanks!

i hate working in a team- i'd rather do stuff alone. i'm not good at delegating things either. not a "i'm better", just i would rather know that everything is done and done right because i've gone over it. and i can empathize- but there's nothing they know that it's not too late to pick up on or be able to approach in a way that having the wisdom of age comes with. (not calling you old, haha.)