View Single Post
Old 06.08.2014, 09:06 PM   #6375
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
stakes is motherfucking high. shit ass Rolling Stone gave it 2/5 stars, saying it was lifeless. I guess they wanted Party Jamz

Nah, everyone who's anyone knows it's THE De La Soul album. It came at the perfect time, and it had the perfect vibe (not too needy, not too pushy, not too great of a creative jump for it to sound like a different... But almost.)

I'm not sure why it's not getting love from the general hip hop fan base, but the "serious" fans know it's their "Midnight Mauraders." It's influence is not even a point of contention for the true advocates of hip hop as music.

Not to be snarky of anything, I'm just saying we're better Human Beings than people who don't like this album.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|