View Single Post
Old 04.20.2009, 12:15 PM   #12
Tickerwelly
little trouble girl

Tickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's assesTickerwelly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCreep
you know, you really don't have to like it if you don't want to. I don't understand why you have to have people explain it to you to help you enjoy it if you simply don't.

I don't have to have people explain it to me. The person who said they liked the spoken word parts of the album came the closest to describing what I was looking for. I just wanted to know why OTHER people liked the album and I get negative attention because I called it a piece of shit. I'm not making fun of anybody for liking it or trying to be hipper than thou by stomping on the sacred. I like Ella Guru, the noisy sax bits, and the riff from Big Joan but for the most part I find it disorienting. That's just my opinion and I was hoping to hear others as well. I'm happy you like it atsonicpark and thanks for a little info even though you got offended. I guess Beefheart's a touchy subject.