View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 03:46 PM   #48
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Instead of going through the options, I'll list my own favs.

Rakim - Because you know he's got soul. THE SEVENTH SEAL is going to be released July 7th, 2007. GET IT? 777.

Ghostface - Oh man, such a good flow as well. He's backed by Just Blaze in a song on fishscale too, so that's one of my fav's right now. It's called "The Champ".

Raekwon - Flowmaster.

Bishop Lamont - Not so much his flow that I'm into, but I love him because his lyrics are excellent (better than the rest of Aftermath excluding Raekwon) and has a great voice. His album drops this summer as well, he's going to be really big pretty soon guarenteed.

Most of Dipset - Check them out. Rick Ross, Cam'ron, Julez, and the lot of them.

The Clipse - Produced by The Neptunes, The clipse have been getting more and more exposure. They're currently my favorite lyricists hands down. I'm seeing them live this summer!

Noah23 - My favorite white rapper. He's a canadian indie rapper that raps about jibberish such as electric eels and lizard lion eagles, for those of you that's into that type of stuff. Great flow and voice no questions asked.