View Single Post
Old 08.31.2015, 08:21 PM   #18988
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the best thing about the 2nd captain america was scarlett

wait was that the 2nd? oh yes! scarlett

i had forgotten

MUST WATCH SCARLETT

i loved avengers which is a joss whedon thing but the whole marvel universe is getting overly... turgid. agents of shield which i was very excited about has turned out pretty terrible and i watch mostly out of obligation. the other pieces filling the puzzle as well. thor 1 was decent, thor 2 was meh. guardians of teh galaxy supposedly fits into that universe as well and was mediocre. waiting for age of ultron on disc but i'm not holding my breath for it. too much forced shit trying to make it all connect but at the same time it doesn't really connect in some magnificent plot-- it's all just name-dropping and it's dull. "thor couldn't be here because he had to go to the corner for milk". hm yeah...

--

found a link of scorsese's favorite gangster movies

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-scorsese.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|